Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy (Belated) Birthday Damaris!

I had the best of intentions to post this on Monday, but just didn't get it done. I'm in class all day on Mondays and that makes it rough to get much else accomplished. So, here it is. Better late than never.

dma
Damaris Mikaelia Almon was born on Wednesday, October 13, 1999, at 3:12pm weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces.

On Monday, she turned 9!
dma

In honor of Damaris' 9th birthday, here are 9 great things about her:
1. Damaris is a wonderfully outgoing girl. She has friends ranging in age from 1 to 50. LOL! She's never met a stranger.
2. Damaris loves to read. I can't keep new books in the house. She devours any book in her path.
3. Damaris has a fantabulous imagination. She is constantly telling me stories she has made up.
4. Damaris loves to draw. Though it changes from day to day, at one point she was going to be a fashion designer when she grows up and had a notebook full of clothes she had drawn to prove it.
5. Damaris has a great memory. She can read through a verse a couple of times and know it by heart.
6. Damaris loves to sing. Her current favorite songs to sing are by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and Superchic(k). We love to crank up the radio in the car and sing at the top of our lungs.
7. Damaris loves babies. She never fails to stop and talk to whatever baby is nearby. She's a great cousin to her new cousin Baby Lola.
8. Damaris is such a huge help around the house. She helps with the laundry, house cleaning, recycling, etc. I'm not at all surprised to hear her ask what else she can do to help me.
9. I love you so much Princess Damaris! You are a beautiful young lady and I'm so proud to be your mom!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! You're right, all those things are true about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know a lot of things about you, but I didn't know all these 9 things!!!!

    I love you! You are very special to me. You always have been and always will be!!!!

    Love, B Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Happy Belated Birthday. I hope to get to see her in real life someday. Do you all like Abilene? That is sorta my home town. I'll try and call the next time I'm there. Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know all of these things either, but I do know that you are a GREAT cousin to Baby Lola!!! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.