Friday, July 11, 2008

Winner of 100 Days of Blogging Contest

OK readers, I just utilized this Customer Random Number Generator and we have a winner of the 100 Days of Blogging Contest.

She said:
My favorite day is 100! Because you are giving something away!! Ok, Ok, I really liked day 96 because my family and I are big 4th of July and Muppet fans and the mini video was hilarious!


And the winner is:
ALISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Alisa! I'll contact you for your address and send your prize out next week. I'll take a picture of it here and once Alisa lets me know she received it, I'll post a picture of what the prize was.

Thanks everyone who journeyed with me during these 100 days! Keep on reading because I'll definitely keep on blogging.

2 comments:

  1. [...] by C.C. aka LorelaiCC in 100 Days of Blogging, Family, Friends, Knitting, Russell. trackback As I announced about a week and a half ago, Alisa was the winner if my 100 Days of Blogging [...]

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.