Sunday, April 4, 2010

LOST 6X10 (The Package)





Time for my thoughts on this week's episode. There are numerous sites that do recaps so I'm not going to necessarily do that, but I am going to share my thoughts on what happened.

The icon paintings in my LOST posts for this season were painted by Scott Erickson of The Transpire Project for Chris Seay's book The Gospel According to LOST.

*****SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 6X10, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!*****



Season 6, Episode 10 - The Package
~I was so hopeful this week that Sun & Jin would get back together on the Island, but it didn't happen. :-(
~So, the subbies are spying on Not John's group. War is coming. Confused about whether Widmore is a good guy or not. Hmmm......
~Claire definitely has a screw loose. I wouldn't trust her with Aaron in the state she's in. I hope she can get back on track, but I don't think that's going to happen since she seems to be dead!
~Was pretty surprised when we found out that Sun & Jin weren't married in the flash sideways. But we later find out they're involved so I guess it all works out. Other than Sun's dad wanting to kill Jin! Oops!
~Sayid is really having issues - not feeling anything anymore. He & Claire are a bit alike other than Claire was feeling anger towards Kate last week.
~And how come Widmore is looking for Jin?
~Not John trying to get Sun was just not good. I was so afraid she was going to go with him. She didn't, but now what do we do with her being unable to speak English?
~Interesting to learn that Not John needs all the candidates to get off the island himself. I don't see that happening!
~Best line of the episode - "a wise man once said war was coming to this island, I think it just got here!"
~Absolutely beautiful to see Jin see his baby girl for the first time!!!!
~As soon as we found out that the package was not a what, but a who, I knew it had to be Desmond! Damaris said she could hear me yelling (she was in bed already) when we found that out!!!
~So Sun is pregnant in the flash sideways. Wonder if it's Jin's baby or the other guy, what was his name, hold on, I'll be right back, I've got to Wiki it, ok, got it, it was Jae Lee.
~Jack was so sweet with Sun when he found a way to help her communicate & also brought her the tomato. :-)
~So, so, so happy to see Desmond back!!!!!
~That's all for this week. Can't wait for the next new episode! I'd love to hear your thoughts & theories on anything I've written about or something you think I might have missed.
~A bit bummed because I'm on a work retreat Monday through Wednesday so I can't watch LOST until I get home Wednesday night. I'll be doing my best to stay spoiler free until I can watch.



There's my thoughts for what it's worth. Tune in next week for LOST 6X11 "Happily Ever After".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.