Monday, April 19, 2010

LOST 6X12 (Everybody Loves Hugo)





I'm having a really tough time right now physically. I just don't have the energy to blog about last week's episode. It was amazing but I have no strength to say more than that right now. I'll try to be back for the new episode. Thanks for understanding.

The icon paintings in my LOST posts for this season were painted by Scott Erickson of The Transpire Project for Chris Seay's book The Gospel According to LOST.

*****SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 6X12, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!*****



Season 6, Episode 12 - Everybody Loves Hugo
~Can't wait for the next new episode!



There's my thoughts for what it's worth. Tune in next week for LOST 6X13 "The Last Recruit".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.