Sunday, February 22, 2009

All About Mom & Dad

Found this at Amy's blog. Asked Damaris, age 9, to respond to the following questions about Russ & I.

1. What is something mom/dad always says to you?
about mom - I love you!
about dad - you are a runt face!
my response - that I do
Russ' response - hysterical laughing, not I love you!

2. What makes mom/dad happy?
about mom - coffee
about dad - football
my response - yes, I do love coffee
Russ' response - what about books & theology?

3. What makes mom/dad sad?
about mom - no coffee
about dad - no football
my response - again, very true
Russ' response - snickers

4. What does your mom/dad do to make you laugh?
about mom - sing silly songs
about dad - makes Mommy say, "Bubba is a sexy stud!"
my response - especially the Hee-Haw one where you get to spit at someone!
Russ' response - oh yeah!

5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
about mom - adventurous
about dad - I have no earthly idea.
my response - me, adventurous, not so sure about that
Russ' response - I don't know what I was like either.

6. How old is your mom/dad?
about mom - 31
about dad - 34
my response - what? I'm not twenty-nine & holding?
Russ' response - that's too easy, of course she knows that

7. How tall is your mom/dad?
about mom - 5'6"
about dad - 5'10"
my response - she gave me a couple inches there
Russ' response - that makes me feel good, most people think I'm 5'8"

8. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
about mom - watch LOST
about dad - watch football
my response - I do enjoy other things than coffee & LOST, but I'll go with that.
Russ' response - that's probably not my favorite thing to do, but ok

9. What does your mom/dad do when you’re not around?
about mom - work on homework
about dad - turns up his radio
my response - ummm, no!
Russ' response - ok, I don't do homework too??? I figured she'd say I play video games.

10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
about mom - helping people
about dad - I have no earthly idea.
my response - I'd be happy to be famous for that.
Russ' response - hmmmm, now I'm sad; I'm going to be a world famous theologian & I'm going to write a book (Damaris' response, only one?) Russ' response - ok I'll write more than one really thick books that people have to read

11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
about mom - knitting
about dad - watching football
my response - I'm not really all that good at it.
Russ' response - man! somebody's got a very low opinion of me, thank you I think!

12. What is your mom/dad not very good at?
about mom - playing football or volleyball
about dad - knitting
my response - yeah, I'm not so sports adept
Russ' response - snickers, that's true

13. What does your mom/dad do for a job?
about mom - knit, well, you used to be my teacher but you're not anymore, I don't know what you do for a job
about dad - works at Walmart
my response - I actually sell AVON, but I consider being a student my job right now.
Russ' response - yep

14.What is your mom’s/dad's favorite food?
about mom - coffee
about dad - triple chocolate chip muffin
my response - I didn't know coffee was a food!
Russ' response - chicken fried steak actually, but triple chocolate chip muffins are good too

15.What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
about mom - you're my mommy
about dad - he's my daddy
my response - I agree with Russ
Russ' response - that's either a very uncreative answer or very, very sweet

16. If your mom/dad were a cartoon character, who would she/he be?
about mom - The Little Mermaid
about dad - Bob the Tomato
my response - I do like to swim & my hair is red, not as red as Ariel's though.
Russ' response - Bob the Tomato? Bob the Tomato! What? He's got hair!

17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
about mom - watch movies
about dad - play games
my response - yep, we do like our movies
Russ' response - ok

18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
about mom - we both like pink
about dad - we both like computers
my response - yep, pink rocks!
Russ' response - ok

19. How are you and your mom/dad different?
about mom - I can't have coffee & you can.
about dad - he likes football and I don't
my response - not yet sweetie, but sooner or later I'll help you gain the addiction
Russ' response - she's obsessed with this football thing!

20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
about mom - you care for me
about dad - he cares for me
my response - awwww
Russ' response - nods head

21. What does your mom/dad like most about your dad/mom?
about mom - you think he's a something something (that means sexy stud)
about dad - you like football like he does sometimes
my response - this has become a running joke in our house for anyone who is wondering
Russ' response - laughs, ok

22. Where is your mom’s/dad's favorite place to go?
about mom - to go see Lola
about dad - home, because he doesn't like his work
my response - I do love to see Baby Lola!
Russ' response - ha, ha, ha, ha, ha; what about the mountains?

my final response - apparently I like coffee quite alot, surprised she didn't say anything about Gilmore Girls or say that I was one of the Winnie the Pooh's characters on the cartoon question
Russ' final response - great, everyone is going to think I'm a lazy bum that watches football all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.