Saturday, August 10, 2013
The Post In Which I Share My Spoons for August
Sharing Our Spoons is a monthly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each month. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each month. We'll be linking up on the first Tuesday of each month. We'd love to have you join us.
If you've been a reader of my blog for long, you might remember that Sharing Our Spoons used to be a weekly link-up, but it kind of fell by the wayside. Jamee has brought it back to life as a monthly link-up and I'm excited to join back up.
My Goals For August:
1. Physical: Focus on getting at least 8 hours of sleep each night and preferably get to bed by 1am especially with the upcoming time change (we'll be moving 6 hours ahead) with the move which will be a difficult change for me.
2. Mental/Emotional: Finish some current knitting projects that are on the needles and start designing a new pattern so that it can be knit up and published. The design is in my head but I need to work on it.
3. Spiritual: Restart my weekly Sunday posting of a prayer for the week. As I worked over the last few weeks on revamping my blog, some of my favorite posts to look back at were these posts. So I really want to start doing this again.
4. Something fun: Take the time to paint my fingernails and toenails. I always feel better when my nails are painted.
5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each month: Move to SCOTLAND! If this doesn't get me out of my comfort zone, I don't know what will. LOL!
Your turn! Link up with Jamee here.