Friday, August 23, 2013

Scotland Or Bust - The Goodbye Tour - Days 4, 5, & 6

Tuesday:

Scotty Frog got all tangled up in my knitting needles.

Wednesday:

Leaving New Mexico to go back to Texas


It's so hard to say goodbye!


A quick stop at Half Price Books to sell some books.


Chuy's for dinner. Somebody pass the creamy jalapeƱo sauce.


There's a knitting panda painting on the wall here at Chuy's.


Thankfully the traffic isn't super slow on our way out of Fort Worth.


Oldest WIP? My only WIP since I finished everything else before the move. Not showing you the design of these socks yet but it'll be a new sock pattern published hopefully in September.

Thursday:

Bags all packed and sitting in the bedroom ready to go to the airport on Sunday


My favorite people to craft for are my family (and myself!!!! Lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.