Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Post in Which I Share Some Gift Knitting

I've done a bit of gift knitting recently and now that the items have been gifted, I can share them with yall.

First, an adorable little Owl Puff for the daughter of a friend. She loves owls so I knit this one up for her birthday.




Next up, my niece Lola will be 4 on Monday. I took a Kumihimo (Japanese braiding) class and made this bracelet for her.




Last, this is also for Lola's birthday (we got to watch her open her gifts via video chat today). This is Lola's Around About Bag. I knit it rather large (the photo on the left is of Damaris holding it) and then felted it to make it a smaller size. Lola loved that it had her name on it!




As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


shalom signature

1 comment:

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.