Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Post in Which I Brag On My Olympic Knitting

Hiya friends! Long time, no chat. I know, I know, it's my fault. I pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth during the Olympics. But I did warn you.

So, I spent the 17 days of the Olympics knitting like a mad woman. Somebody remind me in two years not to sign up for 7 projects. Because, that's just pure insanity! But I did it! I finished all 7 of them with time to spare even. But I lost my mind and threatened to quit knitting altogether. Yep, the pressure got to me. Made it through though and I'm back to loving knitting and I really didn't want to quit, I just wanted to not be crazy. Which will never happen. Anyway...

Here's what I accomplished and the medals I earned. Click on the picture of the knitted item to view the details on Ravelry (like needle size, yarn, etc.).

WIPS Wrestling




this is the pattern that I recently designed and published (available for free here)
Hat DashBaby DressageCharity Rowing




Hat DashBaby DressageCharity Rowing




Hat DashBaby DressageCharity Rowing




Hat DashBaby DressageCharity Rowing




Sock PutLace Longjump





Sock Put




Ravthelete



shalom signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all that hard work! Love the holiday garland. That's a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.