Monday, October 17, 2011

Damaris' 12th Birthday Party

Damaris turned 12 last Thursday and we had her birthday party on Friday night. It was us, my mom and dad, my sister, brother-in-law, and niece, and Damaris' youth minister and his wife. We had a delicious dinner of cheese enchiladas, refried beans, pinto beans, tortilla chips, guacamole, and almost Chuy's creamy jalapeno dip (recipe coming here on my blog soon). Followed that with lots of fun gifts. Hysterical time of watching Damaris' do a scavenger hunt for her final gift which then entailed unwrapping 3 boxes to get to the gift. The look on her face when she got to it was priceless!!!!! Cake was an amazing gluten free pumpkin cake with maple icing. We had a great time. I just can't believe my baby is 12 years old!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.