Tuesday, September 9, 2008

T is for Tuesday

It's Tuesday. It feels like it should be Friday already. This semester is killing me. I'm worried about one class in particular. I need to make at least a C in it and I'm fearful that won't happen.

In light of the stress I'm feeling, I feel the need to share some things I'm thankful for during this difficult time.
*the cool weather today
*the rain that is making it cooler outside
*the pumpkin pie candle that is sitting on my candle warmer making the house smell so yummy
*knowing what I'll be doing after I get out of school (because of my acceptance into the CPE program in Lubbock)
*being able to wear long sleeves because of the cool weather
*having a knitting project to work on that isn't on a pressing deadline

2 comments:

  1. I have my first knitting project, baby blankets for TWINS! LOL They are due in Feb so I should be ok. I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you about liking to wear long sleeve shirts because of it being cooler out. I will pray for you about your class. Take care. Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.