Saturday, May 15, 2010

LOST 6X15 (Across the Sea)





Time for my thoughts on this week's episode. There are numerous sites that do recaps so I'm not going to necessarily do that, but I am going to share my thoughts on what happened.

The icon paintings in my LOST posts for this season were painted by Scott Erickson of The Transpire Project for Chris Seay's book The Gospel According to LOST.

*****SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 6X15, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!*****



Season 6, Episode 15 - Across the Sea
~All the history we got through this episode was indeed enlightening!
~Does the crazy lady who kills Claudia remind anyone else of Claire????
~OK, here's my theory about crazy lady. I think she tells Jacob & Man in Black (whose name I believe to be Esau) not to go into the cave of light because she has been there & it changed her into this crazy person.
~Seeing the good & bad that Jacob & Man in Black do really blurs the line of who is good & who is evil!
~So many questions were answered, like the donkey wheel & the bottle of wine. Grateful for those answers.
~Man in Black killing crazy lady is also reminiscent of Ben killing Jacob! The knife right into the heart.
~It was hard to fathom that Jacob is who created the Smoke Monster. Still trying to reconcile how Man in Black is dead, but that the Smoke Monster has all the knowledge & memories of Man in Black.
~And then the Adam & Eve question answered!
~I was left wanting so much more! I couldn't believe the hour passed so quickly.
~That's all for this week. Can't wait for the next new episode! I'd love to hear your thoughts & theories on anything I've written about or something you think I might have missed.



There's my thoughts for what it's worth. Tune in Tuesday for LOST 6X16 "What They Died For".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.