Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stream of Consciousness Sunday ~ 3/11/12

socs


Welcome to the Stream of Consciousness Sunday link up which I co-host with my BBF (best blogging friend) Shari from Rain Into Rainbows! Find out more information about SOCS here.

By the by, I'm writing these things as the week progresses, so if things seem out of order or strange for it to be occurring on a certain day, it's because I've been working on this post for a week. :D

So many great books to read, so little time!

Learning so much from Allume's 31 Days to Become a Better Writer. It's not too late to join.

This is probably the funniest thing I saw on the web this week. *Be aware, it does have some language in it.* Not Being a Jerk

Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's with Damaris for the first time. I love classic movies!

Sitting in my recliner with rain coming down outside, knitting on my new project, and watching Netflix Streaming with Damaris = a great way to spend a Saturday. It could only be made better if Russ wasn't working this afternoon/evening.

Grab the Stream of Consciousness Sunday button and use it in your post and if you'd like, we'd love it if you would put the button in your sidebar as well!
socs




So what have you been thinking about this week? Let's hear your random thoughts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.