Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bullet Point Sunday

Just enjoyed a yummy concoction of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), kidney beans, corn, & feta cheese. Amazing! Still going strong with the vegetarian eating.

Got a bad 24 hour stomach bug earlier in the week. Not a pleasant situation. Felt pretty weak and thus haven't been able to ride my bike. Hoping to get back on track with that starting tomorrow.

Packing is pretty much on stand still since school has started back. Damaris did help me finish up ripping all our cd's this week. Hopefully we can go sell them used this week to recoup the cost of the external hard drive & hopefully a bit extra. She also helped me go through our faux-pantry this week & we're making our weekly meal plans to try to use up as much of the dried goods/canned goods stuff so we don't have to move it. I need to take pictures of some furniture pieces & rugs we have that we're getting rid of so I can get them posted on Craigslist & the garage sale group of Freecycle.

Damaris' last day of school was Thursday. We're adjusting to her being back home with us all day. I love it, but it is an adjustment. She'll be participating in some activities at Friendship House & I think she'll go spend a week with my parents as well before we move.

I'm going to try to do a little bit of knitting & watch some tv before I'm back to schoolwork tomorrow. Have a blessed week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.