Tuesday, December 2, 2008

About My Bubba

Yes, I know it is strange that my nickname for my hubby is Bubba. We really don't know where the nickname came from. I can't remember not calling him Bubba. In fact, I've bought him a shirt with Bubba on it and his favorite mug to drink out of is a Bubba-Keg with a football on it. LOL! Anyway, here is a meme that I'm supposed to answer about him. We'll see how well I really know him I suppose. If you do this, come back and comment so I can read your responses.

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? football (either a real game or him playing a football video game)

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch (and lots of it)

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? he's not thrilled when I make things with ground turkey instead of ground beef

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? a Dr. Pepper

5. Where did he go to high school? Lindsay High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? books, chess sets, books, Nebraska Cornhuskers & Colorado Buffalos stuff, books

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? grilled cheese

9. What would he eat every day if he could? a chocolate chocolate chip muffin

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cocoa Pebbles

11. What would he never wear? a vest

12. What is his favorite sports team? NFL - Dallas Cowboys, NCAA Football - Nebraska Cornhuskers & Colorado Buffalos

13. Who did he vote for? I know, but I'm not saying because I don't know if he wants that to be common knowledge.

14. Who is his best friend? me, he doesn't have a male best friend though

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? multi-task!

16. How many states has he lived in? 3 - Texas, New Mexico (1 year), & Colorado (for a summer)

17. What is his heritage? no clue, but I don't know mine either; I do know he has some Native American Indian in him

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? me bake, Ha-ha-ha-ha! I would buy him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing though

19. Did he play sports in high school? Yep, played football. Was recruited to play in college, but he didn't do that.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Reading, playing football video games

[ht: Rebekah]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.