Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 48 of 100 Days of Blogging

In service this morning, our pastor spoke on Matthew 28:16-20 which reads:
Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him—but some of them doubted! Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

I want to discuss this passage, but I want to hear your thoughts first. The question is:
If you had to sum up this passage in just two or three words, what would they be and why?

1 comment:

  1. ohhh wow, something caught my attention when I read that verse, I have never noticed this. But here we are at the end of Matthew, he has already performed miracles, he has been crucified, risen from the dead, appeared to them and is getting ready to ascend...and this is the 11 disciples here and STILL some of them doubted..WOW..I wonder just what it takes to convince that crowd..ROFL...that just blew my mind, that even after all they had seen and FIRST hand experienced there were STILL doubters in the crowd...hmmm I guess that explains alot of cms...ROFL
    OHH BTW I am always a day late commenting (when I comment) for the most part I read your blog on email sub and I get them the next day...

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.