Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 18 of 100 Days of Blogging

So sad that I didn't have more of a response to my entry yesterday. I'd still love some input if you care to go back and post a comment.

On to today's post. I have to share about my fabulous CVS shopping trip. You see, my friend Christine got me started with CVS' extra care bucks program. I usually go in at least once a week to get some of the deals. Here is a picture of today's shopping trip:


Here's a breakdown of what I got:
*12 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper - $3.34
*2 Essence of Beauty Lip Balms - $2.49 each - $4.98
*8 bags of M&M's - $3.29 each (Buy 1, Get 1 Free) - $13.16
*2 bags of Mint Crisp M&M's - $3.29 each (Buy 1, Get 1 Free) - $3.29
*Essence of Beauty Gift Bag - $1.49
Minus $4.50 in Extra Care Bucks
Minus $19.95 in Extra Care Bucks
Out of Pocket Cost - $1.96
Received Back - $23.00 in Extra Care Bucks ($3 for the Dr. Pepper; $5 for the Essence of Beauty products; and $15 for the M&M's) making the M&M's only $1.45 for 10 bags; making the Dr. Pepper only $0.34; and costing me $1.47 for the Essence of Beauty products (I would have bought 3 gift bags and made money on them if I could have, but there was only one gift bag left)
So I actually made $21.04 on the deal. Woo-Hoo!

This is me happy about my deals (and you'll notice that my face looks much better than my post earlier this week):

1 comment:

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.